Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
COUNCIL FOR ENTREPRENEURS
Our Four Areas of Focus
- Share information on trade-related opportunities, standards and regulations.
- Create relevant partnerships with appropriate trade and investment agencies, industry bodies, business, entrepreneurs, educational institutions and non-profit organizations.
- Promote the development of educational tools that teach good corporate governance.
- Support legislators and businesses to work more effectively, creatively and collaboratively.
- Engage in educational advisory services and activities .
- Nurture future leaders.
- Provide trade and investment agencies, industry bodies, business and entrepreneurs with the appropriate tools to support their economic development plans.
- Assist with planning for pre-venture and existing business developments.
Develop and promote public-private partnerships committed to improving and diversifying local economies.
- Research new technologies and services that have the potential to impact economic growth.
- Increase international trade and investment opportunities for the Council’s constituent members.
- Promote long-term economic competitiveness.
- Prioritize the development of human and economic resources within the jurisdictions of the Council’s constituents.
- Coordinate international workforce and business development strategies.
Promote understanding and nurture bi-national business growth.
- Publicize cultural, educational, social, and geographical opportunities of constituent members.
- Provide technical assistance to trade and investment agencies, industry bodies, business and entrepreneurs.
- Promote initiatives that improve infrastructure and the lives of the communities in which our constituent members operate.
- Promote the development of commercial solutions to environmental challenges.
- Advance industry standards, regulation and public policies that ensure vibrant, just, and sustainable economies.